– CLHMS™ Designation –
CLHMS™ Designees Earn More!
A recent study by one of the world's largest real estate brands found that among their agents, those who earned and maintained the CLHMS™ designation averaged more commission income than agents with any other designation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Active Institute Members can earn the CLHMS designation.
Once you earn the CLHMS designation, maintain your Membership in The Institute to continue using the CLHMS trademark and logo.
- Complete The Institute's Luxury Home Marketing Training to earn Membership
- Submit the qualifying properties that meet the sales requirements outlined on the CLHMS Application
Close three separate residential transactions within a recent 24-month period of application submission that are at or above the Luxury Threshold in each transaction's Market Area.
- Luxury Threshold prices determine qualifying transactions to earn the CLHMS designation
- All qualifying transactions do not have to be from the same Market Area
- The Institute updates Luxury Threshold prices annually and current prices will be used to determine qualifying transactions
If you have not yet completed the Luxury Home Marketing Training, review the CLHMS Application here.
Members can login to your Institute Member Portal to submit applications online.
The Institute's Luxury Home Marketing Training is designed to help you break through and close more transactions at a higher price point. Most of our Members earn the designation within a year or two of completing the Luxury Home Marketing Training.