– Luxury Online –
The Institute's intensive, Luxury Online training provides the same great experience of a two-day live course, yet condensed into a convenient, 8-hour, self-paced virtual course. Completing the training, either live or online, is the first step in becoming an Institute Member and earning the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™ designation. The training will help you:
- Win Clients. Our members come out of training with the tools and resources to prospect affluent buyers and sellers and understand their specific needs.
- Market Properties. Our expert trainers guide you through the marketing consultation process specific to high net worth clientele.
- Connect With Peers. Gain access to Institute membership benefits that help you start building your referral network.
- Grow Your Skills. Learn how to negotiate effectively and understand the nuances of complex, luxury transactions.
- Brand Yourself. Finish training with the confidence and action plan to market yourself as THE luxury real estate professional in your market with the tools necessary to do so.
After checkout you will receive an email with instructions for activating the Luxury Online.
Please login to CB Exchange to find eligible courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Realtors®, members of NAHB, and ICREA-affiliated agents are welcome to take the online training and become Institute Members.
- Select real estate professionals in related fields may also take online training and may be eligible for Affiliate Membership status upon completion. Contact us for more details.
The Institute's Luxury Online is designed to be at your own pace, so you can pause and re-start training at anytime. The following system requirements are necessary to take the online training:
- A reliable, broadband internet connection
- Speakers or headphones
- Computer web browser: Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox 2+, Safari on Mac 1.2+, or Google Chrome browser
- Mobile Devices: Apple devices should use Safari; Android devices should use Google Chrome
- Flash Player 9+
- Display resolution of 1024x768 or greater
The luxury home sales and marketing training is the first step on the journey to becoming a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™. Successful completion of the training results in membership with The Institute and a wide range of exclusive tools, resources, and products to help you succeed in the luxury real estate market.
Institute Members must have proven performance to apply for and earn the CLHMS designation. Click here to learn more about the steps and requirements to earn the CLHMS designation.
Online training is not currently approved for any state licensing entity credit or CRS elective credit. The Institute is actively pursuing approval in many states and will update this information when available.
The Institute's live training is approved for continuing education (CE) in some states. Visit the live training information page for more details.
If you are not satisfied with the online course for any reason, let us know within 14 days of registration and before you complete the course and exam. Refund requests must be in writing and emailed to Info@LuxuryHomeMarketing.com. There will be no refunds or credits after 14 days or if the course is completed. Any refund will result in loss of Institute Membership and benefits, and live or online training would be required to rejoin The Institute.