– Advanced Online Application –
Advanced Online is the expedited path to becoming a Member and earning the CLHMS™ designation for real estate professionals who are already selling above the Luxury Threshold in their market. Advanced Online Training requires proof of sales performance to register .
About the Advanced Online Application and Training
To become an Institute Member and earn the CLHMS™ designation:
- Create your account using the form below to access your Institute Portal.
- From your portal, click on Apply for Advanced Online to fill out and submit the Advanced Online Application
- Application submission provides conditional approval to register for the Advanced Online Training
- Upon completing payment your application will be placed for expedited final audit review after submitting payment. Allow two business days for the final audit review.
- If you choose not to purchase within 30 days of submitting your application, you will be required to choose a standard Training Option and re-apply for the designation using the CLHMS™ Application.
- Completing the Advanced Online training will immediately activate your first year of membership. The CLHMS™ designation will be awarded to the membership account upon final audit approval.
The application requires three (3) Qualified Transactions that meet each of the following:
- Transaction Status is Closed.
- The property type is Single Family Residential, to include townhome, or condominium single units
- PROPERTY TYPES THAT DO NOT QUALIFY
- Multi-Family properties
- Unimproved land/lots
- Multiple Lots
- Commercial properties
- If an applicant was both the Listing Agent and Buyer's Agent (double-ended) for a single transaction, the property transaction will only qualify as ONE transaction for the purpose of this application.
Once approved for the CLHMS™ designation,
you must maintain your Institute Membership to continue the use of the CLHMS™ branding and logo.
Create Your Account to Get Started
This course is not eligible for Coldwell Banker's Global Luxury program.
Please login to CB Desk to find eligible Global Luxury courses.