– Nestor Rivera –
Professionalism & Integrity in Real Estate
Highlands Sotheby's International Realty
1371 Cullasaja Club Drive, Highlands, NC 28741
Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International Realty
3290 Northside Parkway, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30327
Markets Served: Atlanta, GA; Sandy Springs, Georgia; Brookhaven, Georgia; Roswell, Georgia; Alpharetta, Georgia; Hiawassee, Georgia; Young Harris, Georgia; Hayesville, North Carolina; Milton, Georgia; City of Decatur, Georgia;
Specialties: Executive Relocation; Historic; International Buyers; Marina/Boating; Resort/Vacation; Townhomes/Condos; Waterfront/Waterview;
What do Clients Say?
"What I think sums the relationship that flourished between Nestor and us over just a short few weeks is “trust”. …Nestor has a keen ability to mold his approach to the customer’s style and is a reliable negotiator that will go to bat for his customer, whilst maximizing the chances for a successful closure where his negotiation skill and tactics really come alive… We have a house we love, in a location that we could never have dreamt of, and at a good value…" Top Qualities: Expert, High IntegrityE. Hughes – First Data Corp (Int’l Executive Relocation Buyer)
Our experience with Nestor Rivera of Prudential Georgia Realty has been nothing short of stellar. Through all the phases of our search, Nestor provided timely and expert guidance. He is an expert at controlling a buyer’s emotion and managing expectations. Nestor is also a highly skilled negotiator; his attention to detail and knowledge of the Atlanta market saved us thousands. From search to closing, Nestor is the REALTOR® that you want by your side.Sgt. 1st Class Christopher Schweigert
As someone who has relocated a half a dozen times, I have a true appreciation of how critical a good agent can be. I have the highest regard for Nestor across all dimensions involved in the relocation process. His experience, knowledge and timeliness in getting things done and done correctly were as good as I have ever seen.L. Panosian – HP USA (Executive Relocation Buyer)
We wish to highly recommend Nestor Rivera to anyone who is in need of a good real estate agent. We first met Nestor before the recession at the suggestion of a friend. For the next five years, while we waited out the downturn, he remained available with good information and advice. As we finally prepared to sell, his honesty, vast knowledge, constant attentiveness, patience and friendly personality were invaluable, and this continued until the sale was closed at a very acceptable price following a very short time on the market. We are certain that it would be difficult to find a better REALTOR®.Ed and Helen Lowrey – Retired (Home Seller)
“Nestor is a professional committed to understanding and fulfilling the customer’s needs. His multi-lingual skill (English, Spanish and Portuguese) is a valuable asset for non-American customers. As a Brazilian citizen, and newcomer to the US, I can testify that my family and I were extremely happy with Nestor’s dedication, promptness, useful insights of the real estate business in the US, and most of all, with the wonderful house he helped us to find in very little time.” Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, High IntegrityE. Crespo – The Coca-Cola Company (Int’l Executive Relocation Buyer)
I PERSONALLY PLEDGETO:
- Use my market knowledge and negotiation expertise to assist my clients in making prudent real estate decisions.
- Dedicate myself to improving not only the economic well-being, but also the quality of life of my customers and clients by providing the finest personal service and tremendous value in their real estate transactions.
- Always hold myself to the highest professional and ethical standards to prove myself worthy of my client’s trust and friendship; creating a life-long relationship.
- Demonstrate that I truly provide a value-added service that not only affords my clients time and convenience, but obtains the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time for my sellers and obtains the best value for my buyer’s hard earned money.
CARING PROFESSIONAL / STRONG NEGOTIATOR
- The purchase or sale of your home is a deeply personal and emotional experience and an important business transaction. Today more than ever, your home is not only where you and your family live, work and play, but is a valuable asset and a key component of your future retirement. That is why when you decide to sell or purchase a home you need the help of a true professional REALTOR® who understands the factors that affect the value of a home and is able to be a strong advocate in looking out for your best interests.
- In the Preamble to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics there is a paragraph which I take very seriously: “The term REALTOR® has come to connote competency, fairness, and high integrity resulting from adherence to a lofty ideal of moral conduct in business relations. No inducement of profit and no instruction from clients ever can justify departure from this ideal.”
- I approach my relationship with my clients quite simply. I adhere to a guide which has been handed down through the centuries, embodied in the Golden Rule, “Whatsoever ye would that others should do to you, do ye even so to them.” I simply work with clients as if it were me buying or selling.
RECOGNITIONS/ DESIGNATIONS/ ASSOCIATIONS
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chairman’s Circle – Top 2% Globally
- Accredited Seller’s Representative – Fewer than 1% of all REALTORS®
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Certified eMarketing Specialist
- Council of Residential Specialists
- Atlanta Board of REALTORS®
- Northeast Georgia Board of REALTORS®
- Highland-Cashiers Board of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®